Department of Dermatology
The Department of Dermatology provides best-in-class medical and surgical dermatological care. The speciality deals with all diseases related to skin, hair, nail and mucous membranes.
Our clinical services include:
- General dermatology: conditions of skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes
- Skin cancers: diagnosis and management of sun-damaged skin and skin cancers, especially skin cancers in immunosuppressed patients
- Phlebology, vascular dermatology and vascular anomalies: skin manifestations of vascular disease, vascular birthmarks and vasculitis
- HIV dermatology and infectious diseases: skin conditions associated with HIV, acne, rosacea and other cutaneous infections
- Dermatology Oncology: skin conditions associated with cancer, chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
To ensure the department offers the highest level of care for our patients, we engage in ongoing training and education. We formally train dermatology registrars and teach medical students, nursing and other Allied Health staff.
- Removal Of All Benign Growths, Moles By Electrosurgery
- Radio Frequency
- Derma-Roller For Acne Scars
- Laser Hair Removal
- All Types Of Chemical Peels
- Vitiligo Surgery