The Department of Gastroenterology is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the stomach and intestines. Whether you need a routine test or complex cancer treatment, our multidisciplinary team of gastrointestinal consultants, radiologists, pathologists and oncologists will work together to provide you with the best personalised care. With the latest diagnostic and endoscopic technology available, we can offer faster diagnosis and advanced treatment options to everyone who comes to us for care — from infants to adults. The wide range of conditions we treat includes Crohn's disease, pancreatic cancer, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), gallstones and stomach tumours.
We provides comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic treatment for an array of digestive disorders. The department provides for prevention, agnosis, evaluation and treatment of a wide variety of gastrointestinal diseases and gives personalized, cost-effective quality care to patients.
Srikara Hospitals is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and is supported by trained and experienced nurses to provide and employ personalized management plans and comprehensive care.
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Variceal Endoscopic Ligation (EVL)
- Endoscopic Injection Therapy (EIT)
- Endoscopic Metal Stenting (Oesophageal, enteral, biliary and colonic)
For Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Pneumatic Dilatation (Achalasia Cardia)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Endoscopic Pyloric CRE Balloon Dilatation
For Lower Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Diagnostic Sigmoidoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Billiary Stenting (Plastic and Metallic)
- Endoscopic Pancreatic Sphincterotomy
- Endoscopic Pancreatic Stricture Dilatation
- Endoscopic Pancreatic Stenting
- •Endoscopic Cystogastrostomy