What is Robotic Knee Surgery :
Robotic knee surgery is robotic-arm assisted technology that provides you with a personalized surgical plan based on your unique anatomy. A 3D model of your hip or knee will be used to pre-plan and assist your surgeon in performing partial knee replacement.
Why is Robotic Knee Surgery is better Option?
- Comparison of Robotic Assisted Knee Surgeries over Normal Knee Surgeries
- The most important benefit of Robotic Assisted Knee Surgery is It helps the surgeon to make the surgery successful with high accuracy, In normal knee surgeries, it totally depends on the surgeon’s visual observations.
- Robotic-Assisted Knee Surgery due to high precision, brings back more natural leg and knee movements over normal knee surgeries
- In Robotic Assisted Knee surgery surgeon has to operate only on the damaged portion so less damage to other tissues, bones, and less blood loss.
- Due to less Damage to other tissues and less blood loss patients can get quick discharge from the hospital in 24 to 48 hours after surgery.
- Due to High Accuracy in Robotic Assisted Knee Surgery recovery of the patient is faster than normal knee surgeries.
- Due to precise robotic-assisted knee surgery and high accuracy medication after surgery is very less.